How do returns and exchanges work?
If your customer would like to return an item that is in saleable condition, they may return it to us at:
511 14th Street
Arnold, PA 15068
When we receive the return, we will return the item to your inventory for you so that you can re-sell it if the item is in salable condition. Otherwise, if Clockwise receives an item in unsalable condition, it will not be added back into your inventory, and we will reach out to you so that you may resolve the return with your customer or the courier.
Clockwise will not provide shipping labels or materials for returns that are not due to an error by Clockwise.
If your customer would like to make an exchange, In order to maintain inventory record accuracy in your store and in our warehouses, exchanges must be processed within within your webstore. You can do this by either:
- Having your customer order the new product and return the exchange product.
- If you are using Squarespace, this is the only way to enact an exchange within the platform.
- We suggest letting your customer know that the quickest way to exchange an item is to return the items that they don’t want and place a new order at the same time. This way, the risk that an item goes out of stock while an exchange is processing is greatly minimized, and they will get the item more quickly.
- Generating a manual order for the exchange and instructing the customer to return the exchange product to Clockwise with a note identifying why the item is being returned.
- How to make a manual order in Shopify
- How to make a manual order in WooCommerce
- Squarespace does not yet have a manual order feature. Please have your customer order the new product and place a return for the exchange product as described above.
We will notify you once the returned item has been received so that a refund can be processed.
Please note that Clockwise will not interact with your customers on your behalf, and that we are not responsible for the materials or shipping costs incurred as a result of making an exchange, including labels or packaging.